Monday, March 12, 2018

I miss blogging

It's been 3 years since i last blogged. I thought about starting a new one but then decided on keeping this one.

This blog has been a place where i shared my thoughts and experiences for years, it has been my go to place when i felt low or happy or wanted to share an achievement.

3 years later and so much has changed. Life sure does teach a lot. It is crazy how time flies and how it changes you as a person. I am now a mother to a beautiful 18 month old daughter. I am trying to set up a small business and I couldn't be more proud of my achievements. It isn't easy, life truly isn't! But how you spin it is in your hands.

I have now moved to Cary, North Carolina.  Being a mom to a toddler is not easy but i'm hanging in there. Watching her grow up is exciting.

I may not have been writing much but definitely planning to change that starting from today and i mean it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment