Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Usual Chatterings


As we grow each day we are burdened with numerous responsibilities and tasks.  We get busy in a different world altogether where we have targets, goals, wants, needs & desires. Life changes slowly as you step towards the ladder of corporate world where you will find people who will become your best of friends and a few others who may want to always bring you down due to their own selfish desires to go ahead and achieve success. The best technique however to follow is to be equal to everyone and just concentrate on what you do and not what others do. If you start comparing yourself with others or complaining about others, believe me it isn’t going to do any good. 

I have recently started working for a Media & Entertainment Company – finally stepping up the corporate ladder, however I miss Ogilvy.  Life for sure changes once you start working – now I realise how difficult it becomes to balance the personal and work life. I always fought with my friends that they showed off and purposely kept saying they were too busy with work. Now I actually understood how difficult it is after stepping into the same shoes. Yeah I’ve to eagerly wait for the weekends to arrive lol!!

Last week I had the opportunity to witness the first TVC shoot of my life – it was for a giant electronic brand endorsed by Kareena Kapoor. Yess!! I met the Bebo of Bollywood who’s endorsing this new hair grooming / curling machine, the TVC for which is going on air in August. I have only one word for that lady “GORGEOUS”. I however unfortunately couldn’t get a chance to click a picture with her. Talking about celebrity well I did feel a pinch of attitude in her but then again after being so successful anyone would have a wee bit of attitude no? 


The Heroine Trailer has been released and to me it looked more like a copy of Fashion, Chameli & The Dirty Picture. What exactly the movie is about and how it is will only be known after watching it but so far the story seems pretty predictable and I  won’t be surprised if it actually turns out something like The Dirty Picture. Its Bollywood afterall!

Other than the usual stuff,  it’s the holy month of Ramadan and touch wood so far there was no problem fasting hoping the same for the rest of the month. Social life has been killed for a while, this month is only dedicated to the Almighty.

Life’s hectic yes it is!! For now its time to pack up  ;) ciao!

1 comment: