Thursday, May 17, 2012

MBA life ends

Since i haven't written any post for a while i thought i'll just write a small post today. So finally College life comes to an end and  looking forward to a new beginning. I can't believe MBA life of 2 years passed as if it were 2 months!

I recall how everyday we kept cribbing about our projects and presentations but somehow we just managed to balance our life + sleep ( 2-3 hrs at times) and social life (which was almost dead) lol..
Friends kept abusing of having build up an attitude and not having time for them. I'm sure they'll know the pressure when they are in the same shoes.

 Now looking forward to where life takes me. Couldn't feel more happier for having been blessed with the best.
Thank you everyone for your support , Special thanks to my lovely Parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment